Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Myst...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Missing Myst... Empty
PostSubject: Missing Myst...   Missing Myst... Sm-compass50Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 pm

One of the major things I miss about the cavern is being able to hang out without having to worry about getting the flu.

Was feeling guilty for not going to church yesterday, until I see people from church posting about the flu being in their house. Now I'm glad. Being a hermit doesn't sound too bad.

But it would be nice to have the cavern back. SL helps, but it's still not the same.

Especially now.
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Missing Myst... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Myst...   Missing Myst... Sm-compass50Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Only Myst subject I found to reply to//I was going through the files on CD/DVD and saw this that Dad had made...Decided it was worthy to share...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cVWgFZfyY
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Missing Myst... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Myst...   Missing Myst... Sm-compass50Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah - definitely! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Myst... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Myst...   Missing Myst... Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Missing Myst...
Page 1 of 1