Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Empty
PostSubject: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:21 am

Believe me -- trying to find an IKEA near Relto is just not happening. And shipping charges to other dimensional spaces, well, you just don't want to ask. But with a little graphical ingenuity my Relto is looking a bit more like home.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Nplh-8a

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Nplh-3c

Still cooking on the outside fire, but at least I have hot water for a nice cup of tea. Made some improvements to the pool. Cold drinks coming soon.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Nplh-watervu-2

Last but not least is finally getting some sort of cable hookup. I know it says Cable D'ni but it came with a manual (reads like stereo instructions Smile ) about mounting the dish on one of the further islands with not a lot of info on how to get the wretched thing out there. However I shall prevail.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Imager

Last edited by Inanna on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 am

Believe it or don't, there is a Bahro contracting company. Ok strictly on the hush-hush because of tax issues, but for a suitable recompense they will fly your complex whatever to wherever and with a little bit of "help" (read massive gestural language, drawings, glyphs and stereo instructions) you can get your dish hooked up. Of course you have to pick which view you can live without since the damned thing is just as ugly in Relto as it is on the surface, but hey, I can always look off the other side of the island.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Dish
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 am

Love how you invited Eddie to your Relto.

I'd give up the dish though - I visit Relto to get away from that. If I hire the Bahro, I'd get them to decorate the tree for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Hell getting a good connection for the computer though. Still working on getting DSL to the hut. Let me get some cold drinks in, plant some flowers in the yard, and see about that kitchenette.

Here's the cooking arrangement:

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Nplh-fire-1c

Quab is cooking in a broth made of Old Bay Seasoning (required for all seafood cooking in the state of Maryland)
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 am

You know I would love to see what the rest of you have been doing to redecorate since the Cavern closed. What's your ideal Relto -- ok, short of a split level, tudor ranch with acres of garden -- let's see what you can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:33 pm

I couldn't resist. Once I got going I ended up adding the above images to a Relto book in another of those "occupied" rooms that you can't get into by going through the door.

We'll see what else I get up to. Hanging the laundry or the Christmas lights? Snow? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Well, it took a few links and only being able to use the tools left lying around, I was finally able to bring, and install, the Fry Man Safe Haven III. I had to leave the bottom half because every time I reached in to dismantle it, I linked into Sharper's Office and had to link back...I'm working on an alternate way to bring the rest of the unit with me.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto GxrvFc0

I have begun working on the outer portion of 'My' island and have been able to excavate underneath to some degree. I had to put a cover on the opening, however, as I kept falling into the hole.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto PqZi4oA

I guess I'll open'er up so you can see some of the headway I've made....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AVO32tr

I've started on the entry but only had enough light to barely make it to the end where I'm working...sorry, there's nothing but a shovel and a bucket down there to show you...so I'll wait til later when I get more done.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto PqZy46i

I'll keep you all updated as I make more changes....

Hang in there....I'm sure we'll be chattin' 'round the ol' firemarbles soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Well, I have been able to continue into the tunnel and did notice a space on the the left that I may be able to break through.....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Pq1bU0HA

I continued a bit further only to find a strange tunnel that appears to be a Myst-like apparition.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto GxxGb3S

Once I entered that area....I was immediately whisked to a portion of the tunnel that I did not even excavate...

I might be able to continue further....although I need to think of another way to get over there.....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto GxxGA0i
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Better go grab a maintainer suit...they are fireproof, right?
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Yes!!...That 'Maintainer Suit'...I'm always thankful that my 'homies' can keep me on track to help me through...

Now I can traverse this dangerous area.....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV10nOer

Now I can see what may befall me down this next tunnel...
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm

WITH my maintainer suit...I'm able to get to that area across and happen across a banner hanging on the wall....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV1at6gJ

I approach this banner and it seems vaguely familiar....It is the banner from Releeshan!!!! I brush it back to expose a window....I'm taken aback at what I see........

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV1atnJJ

I have no way to access this beautiful place.....I must continue on to the end of this tunnel. Or I can go back and get some tools to break through here, at this window.....
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 pm

I'm not sure you all remember that area on the left I noticed that was breakable earlier?..

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV1awDgr

..I did get through there and was pleasantly surprised that the cavern was big enough to do what I wanted.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV1awXdA

With some help from my new-found friends, we were able to finish it off and bring furnishings to complete it.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Pq1mRPN9

I'm still working on the bedroom, kitchen and bath(s)....BUT...most importantly...I need to look into getting through into Releeshan...Either by the window or continuing my path down the tunnel........
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:15 am

btw.....I was able to bring the Fry Man Safe Haven III bottom portion and was also able to bring the first part of my water fountain for the front yard....I still need the pedestal and the pump but I'm quite sure there won't be a power issue....

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto AV1aEbGJ
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 am

I noticed the nights are getting just a bit on the chilly side, but instead of closing the shades I opted to bring the heater from Rime......It makes it a bit cozier when I'm linking in and out, especially in and out of Ahnonay.

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto GxNR5Gi

All the utilities are working....I'm looking forward to getting through this......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto   Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Adding Those Missing Homey Touches To My Relto
Page 1 of 1