Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed   Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed Sm-compass50Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:10 am

I have taken all the information and images from the old site, but ran into some problems. One image -- the map -- is missing (site says "bandwidth exceeded"). I have the images of the code book pages but not a clue of how the codes worked. I have the constellations and our suggested names, but those pages come later in the FG.

So, if you can remember the secrets of Minkata, please let me know so I can finish the FG and get it posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed   Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed Sm-compass50Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm not sure about the map that you are looking for....This is the one I have made by Noble Robot.

Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed PqVLVDi
Back to top Go down
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed   Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed Sm-compass50Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Do you mean these photos

Page 1

page1

Page 2

page2

Page 3

page3

Page 4

page4

Page 5
page5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed   Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Minkata -- Field Guide Help Needed
Page 1 of 1