Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Field Guides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Field Guides   Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:18 am

In order to avoid issues of large images and their sudden removal (bandwidth exceeded) I am publishing all our guiding knowledge as field guides (FGs) on my La Casa website on the library shelf and will post direct links to the books here on the forum. For now I am trying to finish the guides, making allowances for both offline and online exploration. I will need folks to read through each guide to let me know if I have remembered everything aright.

Each guide is being done a little differently as I try to find the balance between text and images. Not all will be exactly alike, but then not all ages are exactly alike either. The one thing I can say for the Field Guides by Myss Terrie's Bevin Guild of Guides is that they are a much more lively read than other online walk-thrus, with lots of annotated images, maps and diagrams made while in flymode, etc.

If you have ideas, clues, hints, or ways of helping others that you found useful while in MOUL post here.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history
should avoid time-travel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.webmousepublications.com

Field Guides
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1