Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bahro - Now What?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

The Bahro  - Now What? Empty
PostSubject: The Bahro - Now What?   The Bahro  - Now What? Sm-compass50Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:00 pm Post subject: The Bahro - Now What?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know our position to help the bahro who have chosen good has not changed, but I'm a little lost at where to go from here.

How can we help the bahro?

Are we speculating that there's a chance of turning the bahro who have chosen destruction back to choosing peace?

Anyone else catch what Dr. Watson said about Wheeley's death? He said the bahro kept her alive for some purpose and then killed her for some reason at the last minute. He made it sound intentional. And he never stated how he can know that. If the bahro had told him and Yeesha that's what happened, then I'd consider it more strongly. But as it is, I'm not sure what to think there.

Do we really know any more about the bahro now than we did before Dr. Watson's return?

I guess I'm looking for starting points on determining where I stand.
KI#06167776
elpis (Friends of the Fissure)
KI#09853290
Former visitor:
Myst Isis

I want people to laugh and cry, not just sit and stare at the TV.
Michael Landon

Azaia

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good questions ms isis. I definetly don't know anymore than I did before Dr. Watson's return. I think what's needed here is a word from Yeesha.

Myss_Terrie

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:35 pm Post subject:

I think we all feel a little lost right now. The DRC is focused on the guild-build and seemingly little else. Inside the guilds I have visited, I have heard a lot of positive things but then again a lot of squabbling too. Folks what Guild Masters first before anyone has demonstrated mastery of anything. The Writers are craving a Code of Conduct and an interview process as a screening tool.

Honestly, I want to help the Writers, but after reading the log of last night's meeting it seems to be all about structure of the guild and not that much about creating ages.

Perhaps it is time to go to some peaceful place in a favorite age and meditate on what would Yeesha do? There is a new group forming called Friends of the Fissure, whose sole purpose is quiet contemplation and doing good works, believing that actions speak louder than words. Perhaps someday Yeesha will speak to us, but we must be ready to hear her when she does.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history
should avoid time travel.

Advertising

Posted: Post subject:

ILLUME

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:09 pm Post subject:

I know a certain me that didn't go to kirel and get a shirt, and is therefore not attached to any guild at all. I shall remain guildless for now, and see what happens, as relates to Yeesha and the bahro.

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:22 pm Post subject:

ILLUME wrote:
I know a certain me that didn't go to kirel and get a shirt, and is therefore not attached to any guild at all.

Nice to know I'm not the only one

Inanna

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:40 pm Post subject:

Not everyone has to be in a guild. Trust me the guilds have plenty of folks. So far I have been to one meeting for the Guild of Writers and found it very depressing. I do not know what part, if any, I will take in the guild. And yes, I have other avatars who are not guild members and never will be. Those who have given themselves over to the teachings of Yeesha will never be able to see a Guild Master without picturing bony old Kadish in his vault of loot.

To let understanding stop at what can not be understood is a high attainment.
Those who can not do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.
Back to top Go down

The Bahro - Now What?
Page 1 of 1