Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moul meeting days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Either next week or the week after that, I deal with a real life moving situation, so this planning is for something to start after that.

I work online and even though I'm not able to chat during client meetings and other things, I can hang out during them usually and check in on my breaks.

Usually I do this in Second Life, listening to the radio through it.

I'm thinking one 1/2 day or one whole day, depending on my schedule after the move, I could do this in MOUL each week.

Of course, there will be times I'll have to sign out for an hour or two on the whole day plan, but could possibly be around for the 8 hour period.

Does this appeal to anyone? It could even lead to being guides on specific days for new players.

What days appeal to anyone else? I know for sure that Thursdays are not good for me.

I don't speak for Myss Terrie. She's been really Second Life busy and is currently working on figuring out how to make the Friends of Fissure area a real place in SL. I bet she'd pop in and out on that day too though. :-)

Speaking of which, I've put the September Steampunk hunt gift in the Relto hut on my store and they have the Eder Gira one at the Great Zero. And another builder surprised me by giving away a house inspired by Atrus's house in Tomahna. So cool! We've sent a lot of people to the MOUL website to sign up. People still don't realize it's available online, so we've been working hard to spread the word.

Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Wow..I quite amazed that someone posted here and doubly amazed to find anyone of our neighborhood in cavern at this juncture of MOULa...Lately I have 'seen' less than a handful of our 'peeps' around the cavern and when I do I have RL issue to attend to so I have to leave either suddenly or in a few minutes......I'm not real big on SL,as you all know...I do butt in every now and again 'but' (see?) URU is my big happy land...(I find it easier)

BOT (Back On Topic) ...Tuesday works for me...although the hours would be from 4-6pm Eastern* time and then again from 8-11pm Eastern as well..

So 4-11 pm Eastern* with the 2 hour respite...

*Daylight savings time now...Standard time after the Fall-back (not sure of that date at this posting)
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 am

I think I looked on the calendar one time and saw it was November. Thought they forgot it until I flipped far enough through the months. LOL

A lot of D'ni Refugees in Second Life still claim to go into MOUL. But it's not that often...once a week maybe. Still, when they do there's a good chance you won't see them. MOUL's set up so that it's easy to not be seen, even when you're at your normal places. We get 25 groups in SL, so you can see someone's online if they chat somewhere you also belong to. One of the downfalls to being able to join one bevin at a time.

I have to work while I'm online, so it makes it tough for me. I can't have MOUL up at the same time as some of the things I do, but I can have SL up. But I figure I can schedule some certain areas of work to allow me one day a week at MOUL. And I should be able to post here ahead of time confirmation of me being there at certain times or if I get called away on that day.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Looks like I'm choosing Tuesdays as my MOUL days.

Not sure of day time yet, but I'll pop in for late afternoon and evening on the 21st and see how it goes.

Looking forward to some easy work and a little relaxing next week after spending this week moving.

Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 am

Going to try to have the laptop set up and hope it can handle the work I have to do today, while I have MOUL on the pc.

Hoping to be earlier, but may not make it until 3pm CST - I think that's 5pm Charura time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

I left for a bit to deal with a headache. I may be back and forth a lot tonight.

When I'm more functional I'll have to come in late at night to practice the Gandhar Jump Charura showed me today. Smile

Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm

I was delayed in Second Life getting group land situated, but I'll try to be in and do some pellet runs and chat with anyone available for a bit after getting supper worked out.

Sorry! It happened where I couldn't give a good warning.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm

ah crap! I forgot about yesterday - sorry! I spent too much time helping a fellow bevin member Monday night and was in trouble with hubby, so I didn't come to the computer at all last night. Forgetting that it was our MOUL day.

I should be all right for next week - may have to work on Ages all night or help someone though. Would love to get in before then, but we're visiting parents this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Here is what I'm thinking for this upcoming week. I'm going to be on, all-day in the city pub area for Gandhar on Monday October 11 for the one-year memorial

The following day : 10-12 (12:00 noon EST til whenever)
I hope many will show up at HIS Bevin to celebrate him ...I have a tribute Bevin (Gandhar's Ghost's Bevin) set up for those that wish to show their respects and your names will be on the imager.
I may or may not be there when you are but please feel free to enjoy each other and the game that my Father loved so much...

Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm not sure what my schedule will be for Monday yet, since that's the first work day after being gone this weekend, but I'll be in as much as I can too.

If you need me to use one of my other avvies to join Gandhar's bevin I can make sure it stays on the public list periodically through Tuesday too.

I'll let the D'ni Refugees know in case any wish to visit.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I've been in a few times but didn't see anyone at the times I was in. I visited the memorial and set out a firemarble for him.

I might be on later when my dark monitor is working better with the nighttime and play through the game with a few of my silent avvies in his honor too over the next few nights.

Also have to get into SL and really check over things well...lots of playing with my territories going on. May have to make out member rules and start enforcing them. ...Now where did I put that whip?.....
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:48 am

I kept missing you, and kept watch through a temp avvie. I keep one slot open for "replaying" at will. I played the game in his honor instead of hanging out and "missing him". Very Happy

One time I saw you - you winked out just as I came in...didn't make it quick enough to you. LOL

Man! It made miss the old MOUL days...

I know I'm not a sociable person, but it was really nice just knowing my friends were there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moul meeting days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moul meeting days   Moul meeting days Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Moul meeting days
Page 1 of 1