Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LazarusRising

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Introducing...   Introducing... Sm-compass50Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 am

Howdy and Shorah,

I'm LazarusRising, Laz if you like, and I'm mostly just posting to say hi. I discovered Uru at the very end of the Gametap days, so I didn't have much of a chance to get involved with the community. However, I'd like to change that this time around, since the Myst community is such a great one. I remembered the Myss Terrie's folks having a strong reputation for being helpful and friendly, so I'm very glad and honored to get to be a part of that this time around.

As far as my life on the surface: I'm a Texan, a college student, a D&D geek, and I play the cello. (I'm not very good, of course, but I can play.) I'm majoring in drafting, I have a weimaraner and a dachshund for pets, and my favorite sport is Brockian Ultra Cricket. My KI is 04336444.

And if any other new people would like to use this thread to introduce themselves, too, please feel free.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Introducing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing...   Introducing... Sm-compass50Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am

Shorah, Laz!
Back to top Go down

Introducing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Welcome To Our Forum :: Shorah, A D'ni Greeting-
Jump to: