Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life   Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Sm-compass50Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Now that we are back in the Cavern I find myself dividing my time between two sim worlds. A lot of my URU friends have had bad experiences with SL, and I fully admit that I didn't like it when I first had a look -- two years ago! Things have changed and as the many posts on the forum have shown a lot of us in URU have found things to like, even love, in SL. I have not as yet made an extensive photo collection of the Myst based sims (Colorado? I bet you have some great pics to share) but here are a few I have made recently.

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Inanna-gira
self-portrait

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Sl-home
at my home of Ceilidh Haven

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Sl-home kitties
with my kitties

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Sl-gira-1
one of my favorite URU sims complete with tunnels and caves

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life Floating-gira-falls
and something we can't do in URU -- floating below the falls where in MOUL we would be forced back to Relto. The bathing suit is optional sunny although I refrain from skinny dipping in public places. For that I have a hot tub.

Colorado and Anarta have done a fantastic job of replicating the Cavern and other Myst sims in SL. Aegura has many more places to explore behind the spaces that are currently blocked off by DRC cones in MOUL. Yes, a lot of SL revolves around commerce, but you can have a lot of fun for free. If you are concerned that the default SL avvie is clunky, even ugly, compared to the ease of creating an URU avatar, it costs very little to have everything you want, to appear exactly as you wish, all the way down to the skin -- literally.

When MOUL servers shut down you can meet up with your Cavern friends in SL. All are welcomed at my home of Ceilidh Haven. To find me in SL, just search for Inanna Barrowstone and send me a friend notification.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com

Some Pics of Inanna's Second Life
Page 1 of 1