Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bevin Reunion Party

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Bevin Reunion Party Empty
PostSubject: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Welcome back to our dear samj who just rejoined the forum. I sent emails to everyone for whom I had private email in the hopes of reconnecting with those who drifted away in the long months since the Cavern closed. Samj answered the call and I am hoping we will hear from more old friends. In addition we have made some new friends in Second Life, some of whom never played MOUL but have come to love the Myst worlds through Pelishard and Second Life. Welcome them.

I still have NOT been able to log in so there is no Inanna and as yet no Myss Terrie. If I have not created those avatars and the requisite bevin I will make arrangements with those who have gotten into MOUL so that you will not be left bevinless while I am on my upcoming book trip (2/15-3/3). It is possible that I will be able to log on during that fortnight, but my connection will be limited to Burger King and the public library. Quality and quantity of bandwidth is by no means assured.

For those who are trying to log into MOUL and frustrated by the jammed servers (Cyan seems to have been very surprised) I suggest created a free SL account. Unlike our previous sojourn in URU, this time we have an alternate sim community. You can get the latest news as it happens rather than waiting for a forum update or combing through quantities of posts to find the one bit that you need.

If not before Monday, then I will see you all in the Cavern in March. If I recall correctly the bevin was founded sometime in mid-March 2007. Going for the classics let us plan on a bevin reunion party on the Ides of March (3/15).

I love you all and can't wait to be with you again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 pm

They updated the servers again. The CIty has it the max of 50 now. I think you should be able to get in easier now.

Did you finish downloading the game? Or are you stuck and checking patcher?
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm in, so I can make the bevin as you requested before.

It will be waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Hold on...going to make sure that Myss Terrie wants me to do this first.

I do have ms. isis's bevin as public. No drugs and pick up the cones after yourself. :-)
Back to top Go down
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:34 am

Myss Terries Bevin lives again.

After bringing in ms.isis I crashed and can't get back in. I was going to bring in 722. Sorry. I think the server may have crashed.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:27 am

It did - a bunch of us were in SL either during or right after. But it didn't take long for it to come back up.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am

I also used my character Thorne to make Friends of the Fissure Bevin. As soon as I someone with a bevin-less avvie to join, I'll have them get Elpis and Sophrosyne in there too. I want both of them to be FoF.

The best thing is that it has a Delin. My favorite Age. :-) Took away my disappointment of not having lanterns.

Myss Terrie's Bevin has lanterns and Tsogal, so as a group, we have both Ages for the door runs.

Cool!
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:44 pm

It's the 15th...and I think this went by the wayside. LOL

I'm working today, but I'll have Ms. Isis and Elpis in. I may go AFK a lot or be unresponsive at times. Going to have to work with the laptop next to the pc and maintain a presence in MOUL.

Are we meeting at a certain time later today? Or maybe that's on the imager - I forgot what it said, but will check when I get in there.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 pm

I didn't stay in. It is really "lonely" in there. But I couldn't get either of the two bevins moved to the public list at all. That function seems to be broke -hopefully just for me. Someone else should try it when they go in next.

Party start time. 5PM EST.

Also, sometime tonight I may start sending everyone invites to Friends of the Fissure Bevin to save time when we do Delin runs.

Friends of the Fissure is public. I also have Elpis's Bevin as a Delin one if you want an invite to a private one. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Atheni33
Guide
Guide
Atheni33

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Having trouble staying on. First time I logged in my KI wasn't showing everyone so I logged out completely. Now I'm getting the dreaded authentication error when I try to log back on again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Atheni33 wrote:
Having trouble staying on. First time I logged in my KI wasn't showing everyone so I logged out completely. Now I'm getting the dreaded authentication error when I try to log back on again. Rolling Eyes

They were going to reboot the system about the time you wrote your message. Maybe it will fix that issue with the KI not working right as has been going on all weekend.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

I got kicked out, went to SL, finished what I was doing there, and then got dragged into working for a client who was having trouble. And hubby's stealing computer for work too, so everyone will probably be gone before I get back in. At least I'll get to have some time to get some pellets switched. If the server reset fixed things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Reunion Party   Bevin Reunion Party Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Bevin Reunion Party
Page 1 of 1