Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inanna At Home In SL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Inanna At Home In SL Empty
PostSubject: Inanna At Home In SL   Inanna At Home In SL Sm-compass50Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Inanna At Home In SL Secondlife-postcard

So this is me, Inanna Barrowstone, at my lovely country home in Eder Gira. In my arms is my beloved kitty, Yeesha. She purrs. She meows. She climbs around in my arms and I pet her. I still have not named my butterfly. Razz On the wall behind me is the bevin logo and on the other walls are other posters I created for SL. The bevin poster is free to all while the other posters are a modest L$25.

Despite the mature nature of some aspects of SL, the URU areas are much as you remembered them from MOUL -- although I do advise you to let me know when you are going to drop by my house just in case I am luxuriating in the hot tub. And I have been known to skinny dip in the pool above the Gira falls or in the pond at the far back of Tsogal. However, I am very modest and will vanish like any water nymph at the sight of another person. If I had been allowed to bathe in my pool on Relto, I would have.

SL is not the perfect solution and I resisted it for two years, mostly because the first time I joined I couldn't have my name. Things have progressed to the point where I can see the benefits for the D'ni Refugees. In time Open Source (OS) -- a free sim service -- may eclipse SL for our purposes, but for now this is the best way I know for old friends from MOUL to be together in a beautiful cyber world. Despite the costs and the uncertainty of any sim environment to last, I invite my bevin mates to join SL and support one another just as we did when we first met in the Cavern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Inanna At Home In SL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inanna At Home In SL   Inanna At Home In SL Sm-compass50Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm

You gots the butterfly. Wonder if it's the same one I've been thinking of getting. Not sure if I will though since have the other following me around all the time.

I love your house. It's cozy.
Back to top Go down

Inanna At Home In SL
Page 1 of 1