Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!

Go down 
+6
Tomala
Sti'in
SeanMc74
ms. isis
Gandhar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm

This is a really neat idea ... I.E. http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17230&highlight=roll+call
I'm #4 on that list ..........

Let's see who and how often our 'family' touches base here....Just reply with a "Hey" to let us know that we are still as strong as we once were....

I'll start ..... Gandhar KI# 2778757 .... Member (original Myss Terrie's Bevin Forum) since 4-28-2007....

Last edited by ms. isis on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just stickied it so it wouldn't get lost!)
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 am

HEY!!!!

Formerly:
ms. isis (Myss Terrie's Bevin)
KI#06167776
elpis (Friends of the Fissure)
KI#09853290
Former visitor:
Myst Isis
Back to top Go down
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Hey,

I'm 150 on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sti'in

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 am

What's it for? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomala
Guide
Guide
Tomala

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 am

Sti'in wrote:
What's it for? Razz

People who are still around in the community. I'm too lazy to post in there.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

Someday I'll dig up my ms. isis sign in password and get on there too.
Back to top Go down
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Sun May 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi kids=) I think I still need to get on the list. Someone found me on Twitter though=)
Back to top Go down
R'ubi Mai
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:48 pm

Hey guys! Still hanging around the perifery (?), hoping to hear some good news... Been playing CC, but I agree with Myss Terrie; it's too sad and lonely in the city or the Bevin. Even in the ages I'm lonely, because there's not one there to answer a "Hey!" or a "Help!" or an "Hurray!". Maybe I'll try SL; it just seems like a lot of time to invest to get comfortable. Anyway, miss you all! Keep hoping...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm here - been away for a while, but I'm back...
Back to top Go down
Atheni33
Guide
Guide
Atheni33

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:58 pm

I visit the forums everyday..holding onto hope. I joined SL recently, not as bad as I thought it would be... but it's not MOUL. However SL is a great place to reunite with old friends, all of whom I missed terribly.
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Well, this hasn't been as expounded on as I thought, but then again, the nature of the beast is kinda keeping us from touching base here on this forum....'Once' Open Source 'IS' released I expect a lot more 'HEYS' in the neighborhood...Thanks to all that are all still avid fans and posting as the opportunity arises and thanks to all that are just waiting for the big day and at least checking in from time to time....YAY!!! I'll have all my hats on when it happens...
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 am

Chogon posted this notice...and I posted it somewhere here, but forgot where...http://www.mystcommunity.com/board/index.php?showtopic=33828 about waiting for code from an ex-Cyan.

Once he gets that updated code, we know the time is coming soon. Of course, I'm not sure how long it takes to get all the technical ducks in a row. So it might still be awhile for those of us not involved with setting it up.

But I fully expect many more to come forward and show their presence when that happens!
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:15 am

Just going through some old posts...I'm still here!!!! Love you guys...Wassup?
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Shorah!

I gave up a lot of my SL duties - Real Life whipping my tail and trying to find myself again.

Was in the city a few times. Thought to see Rand, but missed him and instead got to witness the hacker's antics a few times.

Crazy that someone's playing like this after the warnings last time. But if what I hear so far is true, Rand is taking it in good humor so maybe the consequences won't be bad.

Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 am

I was there the whole time and had a great time for the most part.. The 'antics' I'm sure were played up a bit because of Rand and Ryans Birthday but it was fun nun-the-less...

Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! KIimage0009

Rand is the one in the jean shirt and shorts in the left middle of the picture..focus your eyes on the insect then go left a bit...lol

HEY!!! I did see Dimitrios today.
Where were the rest of us?

I miss you all....seriously
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm

I talked to Dimi one of the times I visited - after I had been in the city a few times and couldn't get back in because it was full. Must have missed you or something. I kept watch on the age list while I was in. But I was in and out, so...

Lots of curiosity in me about this. No official report from Cyan. Rand watching it and seeming to enjoy it. And the bahro are still flying.

One of my possible theories is that someone at Cyan set this up for Rand's birthday without telling him. Just a few other things don't add up to support that theory. Will be interesting to find out.

But at least some people who hadn't been in forever are visiting now. That's cool.

Not even sure that Myss Terrie is aware of this yet either.
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Actually I was there as Char Gearz....I was afraid to switch for fear I wouldn't be able to get back in...

As far as what you mean by 'just a few things don't add up to support that theory'..the messing with the KI text?...I didn't like that...

Everything else was kinda cool...Great to see so many in the City again AND something happening!!!
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Well..I must move on..Thank you all for being there for my 'issue'. I hope 'Gandhar' lives on in all your memories because he was a special man. I was a daughter..you were his friends. Peace and love to all that choose to read this..I will stop by from time to time here to see if 'anything' is going on...I did check everyday for awhile...have fun in URU
Back to top Go down
Charura
Guide
Guide

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

I hope you all don't mind if I skip to another Bevin in-game..I'll keep the Forum as my start page but it has been 'dead' for a while..I rarely see anyone in the cavern from this great neighborhood...My Ki is still 55400..please add me to your buddies list. I've added all you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!   Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL! Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Everyone Else Has One! ROLL CALL!
Page 1 of 1