Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six Seconds by Rick Morfina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Six Seconds by Rick Morfina Empty
PostSubject: Six Seconds by Rick Morfina   Six Seconds by Rick Morfina Sm-compass50Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:13 pm

I've had Rick as a friend on FaceBook for quite awhile now, so I thought I should actually read something of his - so I did this weekend. Six Seconds is climbing the charts in both US and Canada.

After reading the book, I can see why. I can also see a movie deal coming out of this book. He does an excellent job of taking characters from East coast, West coast, the Great Plains, Canada, Africa/Iraq, and the Pope - and weaves their storylines together into one major event at the end.

One character has her son taken from her. I can say he did a good job with characterization, because I connected to her a little more than normal because of my recent experience. I wonder if I could have finished the book if I didn't have my own son back.
Back to top Go down

Six Seconds by Rick Morfina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Surface Library :: Books-
Jump to: