Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Still Out Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-16

I Am Still Out Here Empty
PostSubject: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 am

First let me say that it was with great delight that I processed Altercor's registration to the bevin forum yesterday. Being one of my oldest friends in URU as well as representative of our bevin's only formal alliance with another bevin, I am delighted to have him with us again.

I realize that this forum is no substitute for being together in the cavern. Even if we only ever saw avatars, it was as much like being with other people as the web can offer in real time, and I so miss that comradery. Just so you know what I have been doing -- my transcribed Civil War diary is being reprinted and I just sent it to the publisher today. That has taken up most of my time for the past 2 months. Now I have another book to finish -- and another -- and another. I am after all, a writer, and so I must write.

For the moment La Casa is a functioning world to explore. If you have read everything, found everything, seen every vision and clicked on every possible link, let me know and I will see if there is something new I can throw in between my other projects. If you have found the grammophone then you know I still have a sense of humor.

Now if we could just get back into the cavern to partay bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Yay! Welcome Altercor!

I will try to spend a little time here each week. I haven't made it back to LaCasa, but I will soon. Your new addition to it sounds interesting.

I'm working on another idea. I'll let you know when it's done and we'll see if it could work with the LaCasa site or not.
Back to top Go down
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm

So whenever I get frustrated I head back into URU solo and listen to the water in Ahnonay or in one of the Eders. I don't like going into Bevin because it seems so lonely without you folks there. And the city is so empty.

It needs people.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 am

Second Life's recreation does help a little. It's so darned close to the actual cavern it's amazing. People have added a few personal touches here and there that make it unique. And there's actually people around. Although, I must admit, I often end up being there at odd times and exploring by myself. And I think I need to connect with H'arp, who offered to show me how to get different clothes for free. Getting a little tired of the woodland elf get up. LOL

I'm a sound person - love the sounds of the Ages. In my standalone games, the sound files run for a short time. In Second Life, they run continuous. Can't tell you how relaxing the Bahro calls are there! And they've put in the sounds of renovation in the city that's missing from the standalone games. And the markers' "ping" ... I actually miss those too.
Back to top Go down
H'arp

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:43 pm

Shora guys!

Hi Isis! Man I haven't been in here for ages!
RL just takes up so much of my time so what spare time I
have I am in SL with the other URUites.
You guys should really stop in. I'd love to see you.
Anarta (sp?) and Colorado have recreated the city and we have
the Bahro Cave and Eder Gira and on and on. I've given a couple
of concerts in the Concert Hall with the Cavern Choir and I hear they
are working on some more puzzles.
I miss you all! I've seen Azaia a couple times. Girl you look fab!
LOL
One thing about Second Life. We all look fantastic and we can dance without hitting
ctrl 4! Hope to see you!

Shora
Back to top Go down
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm

I am still here. Been very busy with getting my book reprinted and working on other research. Sure do miss the Cavern and all of you.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Still Out Here   I Am Still Out Here Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

I Am Still Out Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: