Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope everyone's safe and happy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Hope everyone's safe and happy! Empty
PostSubject: Hope everyone's safe and happy!   Hope everyone's safe and happy! Sm-compass50Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Hope everyone enjoyed their family time over the holidays... and for those in the storm hit areas, I hope everyone stayed warm!

We skipped most of the ice. But wouldn't you know the one day we did get hit, we had our daughter giving birth an hour south of us, and our son found and needing our help an 1 1/2 hour north of us. We were torn for a few days there, and while we got to see our daughter when she first went into the hospital, our granddaughter (Keirsten Ella) was actually 2 days old before we could see her because of the son situation and the weather. But we survived it.

Toughest part for me was the need to get back into the cavern and not being able to! I do have URU installed and can go by myself...just not the same though. Since it will be awhile for anything to get finalized, I'll keep writing Ages and venture into Second Life every so often to say hello.
Back to top Go down
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone's safe and happy!   Hope everyone's safe and happy! Sm-compass50Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 pm

Happy Holiday and Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Congrats on your new Granddaughter.

I look forward to seeing you all in the cavern in 2009. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H'arp

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone's safe and happy!   Hope everyone's safe and happy! Sm-compass50Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Happy New Year to all!

I haven't been in here for quite a while but I often think
of you guys. I'm in Second Life with Amber Horizons and the D'ni Refugees.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2009!

Shora
Back to top Go down
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone's safe and happy!   Hope everyone's safe and happy! Sm-compass50Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. Congrats on the new granddaughter, hope to see u all in the cavern soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope everyone's safe and happy!   Hope everyone's safe and happy! Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Hope everyone's safe and happy!
Page 1 of 1