Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delving into Unkown areas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Delving into Unkown areas Empty
PostSubject: Delving into Unkown areas   Delving into Unkown areas Sm-compass50Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Lets see what happens.....I realize alot of angst and intrigue is abounding......Maybe just sitting back for a moment will be the best thing?.....But then, that's Jusme speaking...I am trying to sort all the garbage out....We have been waiting for a moment (9 months) Deliver us in a good environment!!!
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Delving into Unkown areas   Delving into Unkown areas Sm-compass50Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:25 pm

I think a lot of us will be sitting back and waiting. Shards is not an option for many of us. I may play around with it - if I get to a point where I can get another computer for it - just so I can understand it. But it won't be the same.

I am happy about it though, because it means the core group who can use and enjoy the shards will keep the game alive in some form while Cyan deals with the issues they have to. And it's a sure sign that Cyan will turn their attention to making the game continue and grow in the future. I'm more than willing to wait.

(Although, I must admit. I've been dying to get back into the cavern. Especially lately with all the mess I've been dealing with. The cavern was such a tremendous stress relief that cannot be found elsewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Delving into Unkown areas   Delving into Unkown areas Sm-compass50Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:41 pm

In an effort to keep tabs on the process I have volunteered as a GoW representative. Admittedly I have not been very active in guild activities before this, but mostly because I saw not much reason. Having completed the basics for La Casa and received encouragement on my writing from GoW, I have some materials with which to work or present to a techie type to transform.

As a rep for GoW as well as a founder of one of URU's grander bevins (and ever so modest sunny ) I will help the guild and our bevin's writers coordinate.

So get those creative fantasies flowing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Delving into Unkown areas   Delving into Unkown areas Sm-compass50Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 pm

I also signed up to be a rep with the GOW. I've spent a lot of time reading through their wiki and I recently participated in the Rapid Age Development contest. I came in last but I was up against much more experienced Age Writers. I did the contest to force myself to learn as much about the process as I could. Now that URU, MOOSE, MOOS or whatever it will be called is really going to happen I am more motivated then ever to Write Ages and learn Blender.

I look forward to watching the meteor showers on Tahmhehvo with my hoodies once its ready for release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delving into Unkown areas   Delving into Unkown areas Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Delving into Unkown areas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: