Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard To Believe..Still Lagging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Hard To Believe..Still Lagging Empty
PostSubject: Hard To Believe..Still Lagging   Hard To Believe..Still Lagging Sm-compass50Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:18 pm

Inanna

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:32 am Post subject: Hard to believe -- Still Lagging

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have been keeping my URU skills up by playing the solo game and I STILL HAVE LAG. Regular slow downs, but at least it isn't happening in the middle of a door call.

I miss calling doors and I miss just sitting in Eder Tsogal. I wonder if Cyan will ever be able to release an upgrade disc with Tsogal, Delin, Minkata and Jalak. Pods too, I guess, although I see no reason to waste much time on Tetsonot.

Seeing solo URU again I realize that there was more for Cyan to release to MOUL that never appeared. I had completely forgotten what went on inside the Watcher's Sanctuary and all that standing around for 625 D'ni seconds (that would be better live because we could chat as the time ticked by -- like when waiting for a pod portal)

Lag -- reminds me of home.

To let understanding stop at what can not be understood is a high attainment.
Those who can not do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.

Azaia

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're lagging maybe it has to do with your graphics card or the RAM instead of the server. Especially since there are no Network 6 errors to contend with. I did find that when I upped my RAM to 2039MB my lag decreased while in the cavern no matter how many people were around. I was amazed when I linked into Keever and there was Yeesha and the crowd and not once did I get stuck or even have lag, was able to take pics and everything. Just a thought here but I bet it does feel like home.

Inanna

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:18 am Post subject:

Sadly, I am using a laptop with all the upgrade possible to both graphics card and RAM, so I just have to live with the lag. OTOH, I would endure any lag just to be back in the Cavern with all of you.

To let understanding stop at what can not be understood is a high attainment.
Those who can not do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.
Back to top Go down

Hard To Believe..Still Lagging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: