Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Possible?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

A Possible? Empty
PostSubject: A Possible?   A Possible? Sm-compass50Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Gandhar

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm Post subject: A Possible?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering, for those that are savvy in this area, if it is (would be) possible to add Minkata, Jalek, and the Pods ages to URU - Complete Chronicles, using the same tool (UruLibraryManager) that they use for Pahts. I realize the Garden ages (Delin and Tsogahl) would be fruitless, as they are multi-player. but it would be nice just to visit those as well.

Call me stupid, but that is a part of whom we have become.

atheni33

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No..Minkata, Jalek, and the Pods ages are owned by Gametap and we don't have permission to do so.

Myss_Terrie

Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:52 pm Post subject:

I would dearly love to have Tsogal and Delin to visit, even if I can not open the door. As to GT's ownership, it seems to me that is a matter that could be negotiated. After all they are the ones who have canceled the game, but perhaps there is a point -- good PR if nothing else -- to letting go of those ages. Certainly GT has no use for them.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history
should avoid time travel.
Back to top Go down

A Possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: