Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Is Not Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

All Is Not  Lost Empty
PostSubject: All Is Not Lost   All Is Not  Lost Sm-compass50Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Azaia

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 pm Post subject: All Is Not Lost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who might be like me and found yourself really missing the cavern all is not lost. While browsing the many forums I found a wonderful scrapbook that allows you to return to the cavern and all the new places discovered in MOUL it's a bit lonely traveling but it's great to return. Check it out here in the URU 2D Scrapbook.
http://mystonline.info/

Rose

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scrapbook’s wonderful – has all the sounds and everything. It’s like having a picture of someone you’ve lost touch with. I’ve been missing the cavern too (not that I was in all that much, but the not being ABLE to makes it different). Also, I’m a forum watcher, and the lack of news, information, happenings, etc., makes for a lonely feeling too.

Azaia, I saw on MOUL that you’ve tried out Guild Wars (saw the post where you listed your GW avvie name). What’s your opinion of it? You like it? It’s about the only game I’m thinking of trying (tried Second Life and There, not for me - maybe someday, but not for now). For now, I’m playing Wik and the Fable of the Lost Souls. It’s not a puzzle game, but it’s fun and the graphics and music are nice. I also bought Shivers (old game, but lots of puzzles) - but I find I'm having trouble staying interested in it.

I've been following the Myst Movie website too. Interesting stuff. There should be an announcement to the public about the website tomorrow.

(Sigh) I miss Uru.

Azaia

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:08 pm Post subject:

Have to tell you Rose, Guild Wars is okay but I'm getting tired of having to fight my way to everything. The storyline is pretty good but there aren't any puzzles or anything to figure out . I've been thinking about 2nd Life but will have to pull my old laptap out to play, problems with the video card on my new one. I'll try Wik and the Fable of Lost Souls since I'm looking for something new.

I'll make sure I check out the Myst Movie site today. Just hope they come to some decision about MOUL in the near future.

Gandhar

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:23 pm Post subject:

Azaia says:

Quote:
The storyline is pretty good but there aren't any puzzles or anything to figure out...

GameTap has, in my opinion, a very good game available with the puzzle aspect you are looking for..

Sentinel - Descendants In Time

RAM 256MB
CPU 1.6 GHz
VC 64 MB

I think it is really comparable to Myst, in my mind.

It actually is harder....maybe because it is a fuzz off the storyline?...LOL

Give it a shot....I finished it in about 2 months....

Posted: Post subject:

Azaia

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:18 pm Post subject:

Will try it Gandhar if it lets me on my free account. Since I cancelled my subscription everything keeps saying I need my gold account to play. LOL

Charura

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:23 pm Post subject:

Well now...if they wanna play THOSE games...I can give you my alternate account name and number...Some things are easier said and done..LOL

Post here again if you cannot get it and I'll be more than glad to PM you with the info....

Tomala

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:21 pm Post subject:

I've been keeping in touch with friends on a program called X Fire.

All Is Not Lost
Page 1 of 1