Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charura
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you?   Where are you? Sm-compass50Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

My friends have deserted me?....I log in to the cavern almost daily and find my neighbors aren't there...Now, I realize there are several differences in time zones and such but hey? Not, but for a few times do I see anyone from the Bevin...Sti'in and r'ubi mai occasionally but no one else....Is everything okay with everyone?...
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? Sm-compass50Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm split between Second Life and MOUL. Mostly Second Life though. I do a lot of helping explorers through there, and spread the word on MOUL.

When I'm in MOUL it's usually late at night, because that's when it shows up the best on my monitor. And the only time I can see the night time settings.

Inanna has built a wonderful place on a piece of ground I own in Second Life. She's there a lot. Markarius visits us a lot now too. He can't get into this MOUL.
Back to top Go down
Theo1728

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? Sm-compass50Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 am

My online time is limited. My wife has heavy computing needs because of her work, and my son, likewise, for his homework and other studies. I try to drop by the Bevin daily, just to check the log for who's been in and make sure the marble fireplace is still in order.

It's not just us. Bevin attendance generally seems to be down except on weekends. Crowds gather in Ae'gura at the top of the grand staircase, teams head for the Eders to do Door Runs, and there are more than occasional new names.

On, beyond zebra, what awaits us? Crashing the train in Er'cana? Climbing beyond the sinkhole, to where the broken tracks pick up on the other side? Getting to the other side of the wall in Gahreesen? Parties form for Crevice Drop, Ahnonay Spins, and rolling the Ball in Kadish Tolesa, to rouse Shroomie out of the depths in Teledahn, or play soccer in Minkata.

How far will the interpersonal contact carry us without new content? New people coming in often don't know the backstory, so the game has less meaning for them. Marker "games" mean that nobody going into Minkata has to do multi-part vector sums. What's happening reminds me of Pyst, the parody game.

Last edited by Theo1728 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? Sm-compass50Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

On this note, in Second Life, I'm throwing a day long celebration at my writers and artists retreat on the 27th. Gearing it towards teaching more about MOUL and attracting more players. We found another new player this week! :-)

A myst dance team will give a performance that tells their story in MOUL that afternoon.

I am asking as many Myst people to drop in and help with this as possible. Show them how great a game it is and how wonderful the community is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you?   Where are you? Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Where are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Cavern News Room :: The Community Room-
Jump to: