Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Wish to Register For Our Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Empty
PostSubject: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:05 pm

We can no longer meet in the cavern, and all registrations coming in here look the same -- real people and spambots alike. To register for this forum we ask that you post the name you will register as and a surface location (state if in the US, country if outside the US) in this thread. Once the admins see your request here, you will get a "go ahead" from an admin and then you can register in the usual way.

From Myss Terrie
Back to top Go down
Stiin
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:58 pm

I would like to join the forum.
Sti'in
The Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 am

Done! Good to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Sti'in

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:40 am

Thanks!
I have been busy with school and stuff for a while, so I kinda forgot about my hoodies Sad
Back to top Go down
caver1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:08 am

I'd like to join.
Back to top Go down
caver1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:20 am

I forgot to put in my location.

I'm near Rock Island, Illinois, USA.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:54 am

Hey caver1! Register and I'll get it processed the next time I'm on.

Awe...you're near my home territory. I was born in Fort Madison, Iowa.
Back to top Go down
TheBookS
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 am

Shorah. I...don't know if you're current joining guidelines are still applicable, as it doesn't look like anyone has tried to join since Moula started.

In any case, I'd quite like to join! I talked to Inanna in the Myss Terrie Bevin for a while under the name of Mankoi. The avatar who joins the hood will likely be named TheBookSlave, that being my alter-alter-ego.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

oh sorry! We forgot about this...please do join. There have been people joining since MOULa started.

Let me know if the registration gives you any problems.
Back to top Go down
Elissa M
Anonymous

PostSubject: I'd like to join...   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi. Chatted ever so briefly with ms. isis and have chatted a few times with Inanna. I'm in Washington state, US. Smile
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 am

Hey, Elissa!

Register when you can.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Wish to Register For Our Forum   If You Wish to Register For Our Forum Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

If You Wish to Register For Our Forum
Page 1 of 1