Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice Empty
PostSubject: Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice   Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice Sm-compass50Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I've just been informed through the Guild of Writers about a situation with our forum for Friends of the Fissure.

The actual forum is at http://fissure.forumandco.com/forum.htm

It seems that the old forum for Friends of Fissure did not go away as we thought and there's 31 people registered there.

If you're one of them, please go and register at the above forum instead.

I will be going through the posts and names at old forum to see how many are legit and how many are spammers. The legit looking ones will be contacted and invited to move over to the other forum.

I have the Friends of the Fissure Moula avatar. It is a male. :-) He's based on the LaCasa character, Thorne. I'll use him when people want to join the bevin. Most of the time, my FoF presence will be my avvie Elpis. #799191.
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice   Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice Sm-compass50Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 pm

It seems I have lost track of my password for the forum I created :-) And with all the time and computer passages it has gone away. So if you will be kind enough to reset my password for me I sort out my memberships, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com

Friends of Fissure: Membership Notice
Page 1 of 1