Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Empty
PostSubject: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm

With help from ms. isis the bevin was established last night. Many thanks to my dear friend for logging on as me, creating the Inanna and Myss Terrie avatars and the bevin in the latter's name.

Sean is the first bevin member. Through him all who can get to the Cavern can join the bevin. New people -- those who are coming to MOUL for the first time -- get the same help as we gave in the past.

We do not have a bevin council at present so forum mods will be performing that role for now.

Welcome home, my friends. Time to get out of the lifeboat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Can the few in the bevin now make sure to get it on the nexus list when they come in to the game?

I'll do so when I can, but my daughter goes in to have her baby in the morning, since the little one's being stubborn, and I still have the old dark monitor I had before. Taking me longer to get my avvies through the Ages with it. If I work at night with the lights off I can see the dark places better.

Plus, I'll need to call on someone to help me with Ahnonay. I remember most of it, but my notes are not adequate for the two person team. Will need to brush up on that procedure. I remember it taking me forever to get it right the first time.

By the way, do we not have the bevin relto page anymore or am I missing it?
Back to top Go down
R'ubi Mai
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:26 pm

I am SO there! Dimi hooked me up yesterday. So wonderful to be back in the 'hood; I can hardly wait to see everyone again. Laughing Razz sunny
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 am

New grandbaby has been fighting jaundice, so we were with the 1 year old all weekend. No matter how hard I tried, she didn't want to play MOUL or SL. Seems that Wiggles or the Muppet songs were the only things she wanted on the computer. LOL

Still, I'm meeting people in SL who don't know the cavern is open again. And they're trickling in to the bevin as they find out.

And if you can't see the invite arrows, keep clicking. Finally got an invite to caver1 today through his patience. I had to click the KI interface back and forth about a hundred times and the arrows finally activated. They're staying there so far, so hopefully they won't disappear on me.
Back to top Go down
Freddyhc

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Shorah all,

My avatar is FreFer...

I joined the Bevin in february...at that time a lot of people was there...doing a lot of stuff.... now I can try to get into our Hood more frecuently... saddly the place looks empty...

But I want to continue there...the cavern has many people on it...New friends.

I hope that someday our Bevin will be full of people again...
Back to top Go down
Theo1728

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 pm

I joined in February too, when things were much more active. At present, the Cavern is pretty empty. The number of names in our Bevin roll, (69 members), only makes the emptiness of the Bevin more demoralizing. The fact remains, however, that no new content has been added to the game since, what, 2008? Like the herds in Disney's "Lion King", the cutting edge explorers among us have largely moved on.

Players create new avatars and replay the adventure, they meet in large groups in the Deep City, without regard for Bevin or prior affiliation, they have problems with griefers disrupting meeting circles and put the populated Bevins on "Private" to keep them out, thereby promoting the mistaken appearance that the game is far emptier than it is.

The greater games seem to be those of Cavern Skydivers, climbing to places most of us have never been, Bevin founders, creating spaces and imager displays few see, and Switchers, playing the social environment from multiple directions with multiple avatars. Those seeking new content have gone to Guild of Writers' "URU: Deep Island" shard for new fan-generated Ages. I probably will too, when I upgrade my computer to support it, (can't spare the hard drive space yet, it's about a 9GB install).

A few months ago, I diverted a Door Run Team through Myss Terrie's Bevin Eder Tsogal when the GoG Tsogal #5 cloth wasn't working. I told the caller I'd bring Myss Terrie's Bevin up in Nexus. She replied that she didn't think Myss Terrie's still existed, sort of a myth, or a piece of forgotten history. I did it again last night, except that it was already up in Nexus, and I didn't have to switch avatars for timely action.

I have convinced one of the Bevin discussion groups to meet in the Deep City Palace Rotunda more often, so that newbies can see that the game isn't dead, but they're keeping their Bevin on lockdown for the foreseeable future, because troublemakers seem attracted by population numbers in Nexus.

I'd like it if our "Guides" section could be expanded to include some of the more challenging stuff, like crashing the train in Er'cana, levitating over the falls in Ahnonay, stuff that typically gets made into marker missions for the veteran players. I'd certainly like to know what the rest of you think of my entry on Pellet Point Production strategies.

Just bear in mind that if you can get six or more players into a public Bevin together for any period of time, that you will attract visitors, and joiners if there's a decent discussion going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You   Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Myss Terrie's Bevin Awaits You
Page 1 of 1