Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bevin Will Rise Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-16

The Bevin Will Rise Again Empty
PostSubject: The Bevin Will Rise Again   The Bevin Will Rise Again Sm-compass50Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:04 pm

With the rumoured restart of MOUL (or MORE or whatever) we again hope that we can rejoin the Cavern community. The forum will remain, of course, as our online communications center and for those of us who have invested in Second Life that virtual existence will continue (I enjoy my creature comforts and comfort creatures, like my virtual kitty named Yeesha).

For forum members who are not familiar with the history of bevin, I want to say a few words about the bevin's origins.

In founding our bevin, I was following my usual pattern when entering a new situation. I saw a need and sought to resolve it. Even though I had played through the solo game the changes for the online version were sufficient that I was lost and alone. My default "neighbors" either said nothing or knew nothing, and I didn't know enough to pose a question to the Greeters. So there you have it, the origin of the bevin was me figuring that if I needed help from the first day I arrived, others had to be in the same situation, that those hanging around the fringes at GoG might be too confused or too shy to speak up and if approached on private chat they welcomed the help offered. And one by one, we found one another -- those who needed help and those who were able to provide it. In the truest spirit of "what goes around comes around" those who started out lost became great teachers, confident and patient, a credit to the community.

I take credit for nothing more than the idea and the function of founding. You, all of you, are what makes our bevin great and I hope it will be so again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com

The Bevin Will Rise Again
Page 1 of 1