Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bevin Fellowshipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Bevin Fellowshipping Empty
PostSubject: Bevin Fellowshipping   Bevin Fellowshipping Sm-compass50Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

The terms of use for my house on Eder Gira is light group use only. I don't think we'd have many people, so I think we fit that requirement.

If our bevin would like to use my house for a group gathering, it's okay with me.

Other ideas for meeting up are:
Age of Myst
Tsogal Garden Age
Gira Falls Caves
Tokatah Rooftop

All those would be areas where we're by ourselves for the most part.

We could also sit in the bahro cave...that could be cool.

I do not have a dance ball in my house. There is one over by Zandi's trailer. We can ask Anarta and Colorado if that one is available on certain days.

And when we don't need to be alone, we can always join in with the others at the cavern. There's something going on I think about three or four times a week.
Back to top Go down
Inanna
Admin
Admin
Inanna

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Fellowshipping   Bevin Fellowshipping Sm-compass50Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Isis' generous sharing of her lovely SL home is much appreciated -- and means that I do not have to live in the cave above Gira Falls, except when I want to go skinny-dipping (naughty Inanna)

This bevin accomplished great things while in MOUL and there is no reason for us to do any less in SL. There is no way to replace the Cavern, but we could coordinate our efforts to get the greatest benefits to the most people for the least amount of expense. Certainly we can regain our door calling skills in Tsogal and Delin. Who knows? Maybe we can host door calling championships.

While I personally want to recreate La Casa in SL I do not think it is practical at this time, as it is certainly way beyond my current abilities. I have an image in mind of a "Relto Ghetto" consisting of multi-story Reltos with linked bridges surrounding a central gathering point, such as bevin. I understand that Colorado and Anarta have already made Bevin apartments for rent.

The bevin members in SL, along with the rest of the D'ni Refugees who are not MT members, need to come together to plan the sort of URU community we want -- such as becoming actual neighbors in a bevin apartment building, a Relto ghetto or in housing developments.

I am researching how to make books out of prims, page count, animations, linking books and of course, is it possible to sell books to the citizens so that my expenses are covered. I am open to advice, suggestions and critique by my bevin mates -- and certainly I hope you like my books enough to purchase them for your SL shelves.

I have visited the URU shop on the island and will contact the proprietor about adding my La Casa books to the shop. I am also considering the creation of URU clothing: Yeesha shirt, Zandi shirt, Catherine clothes, Atrus clothes, Watcher jacket, Ahnonay jacket and so on. If anyone here has already made the clothing, please let me know so that I will not be reinventing the wheel.

There is a reason why we created the internal guilds of Rubricators, Scriveners and Mechanics. At the time it was to coordinate our efforts with the various guilds in MOUL. The mission has not changed, only the venue. All of us have IRL conflicts and none of us can afford to carry the community financially, which is why we need to design projects and form teams to complete them for the benefit of all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Fellowshipping   Bevin Fellowshipping Sm-compass50Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I just found a link for a guide book on this - it should show book creation too.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15567792/E-Book-Manual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bevin Fellowshipping   Bevin Fellowshipping Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Bevin Fellowshipping
Page 1 of 1