Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IRL Interferes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-16

IRL Interferes Empty
PostSubject: IRL Interferes   IRL Interferes Sm-compass50Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I apologize for being way too busy lately. Got a book in publication and two more in draft. IRL was so easy to ignore when I couldn't wait to get into the Cavern to see all my friends. Now whenever I load up URU, it just feels so very lonely and empty.

I am still holding out for Cyan to come into the good times again and reopen the Cavern. Still I love you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
Tomala
Guide
Guide
Tomala

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-25

IRL Interferes Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRL Interferes   IRL Interferes Sm-compass50Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 am

Quote :
Now whenever I load up URU, it just feels so very lonely and empty.

No one on at the same time?
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

IRL Interferes Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRL Interferes   IRL Interferes Sm-compass50Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

I do check in at Second Life, but it never seems to be when others are on there at the same time. Met a few people who I recognize their names, or forms thereof, from the Cavern days and said hello, but that's it. If I can get a grip on things in RL (major chaos of the type I would NOT wish on my worst enemy) I'd make some budget plans to rent space in SL Uru-land.

Thinking about doing Magic Quest when Cyan gets it ready, but not sure how it is set up for hanging out besides playing.

I have went into the stand-alone game to hang out with the atmosphere, but the music and background doesn't last there and ends when I reach a certain point, instead of being continuous as in the online version. Not sure if that's normal. Sometimes it's more enjoyable to visit the SL version of the city even when it's empty because they've done such a wonderful job of looping the sounds. The marker pings really tug at the heart strings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IRL Interferes Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRL Interferes   IRL Interferes Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

IRL Interferes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: