Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Empty
PostSubject: Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt   Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Sm-compass50Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Jeff seems to have a bigger gut than I...LOL Embarassed

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Pq1V2AAi

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt AV1zYsoA

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Pq1V3RoS

I'm hoping to see you all in the VERY near future!!!

I pray all is well.
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt   Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Sm-compass50Thu May 14, 2009 2:00 pm

LOL that's great!

Hope the time to explore again comes soon!
Back to top Go down
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt   Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Sm-compass50Sun May 17, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm going to mosey into there today sometime I think. hope I haven't gained any weight, lol, I have to lose some
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt   Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Sm-compass50Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm

LOL I started laughing in Wal Mart yesterday. Upon looking down the aisles for my husband, and finding him standing behind a few guys who were blocking the aisle, I was "distracted" by the one guy. Hubby turned and went around to the next aisle in order to get to me, and so I turned also. Luckily I held my laughter until I was out of sight from the guys.

The one was a Zandi look-a-like! Same build, height, hair, face, everything. He had an open plaid shirt with a t-shirt underneath. Replace the plaid shirt with a Hawaiian shirt and it was Zandi. LOL

This could be one for the "You might be a URU fan if..." list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt   Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Zandi Decides To Get Off His Butt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: