Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shorah from an Unbound Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altercor
Guide
Guide

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Shorah from an Unbound Heart Empty
PostSubject: Shorah from an Unbound Heart   Shorah from an Unbound Heart Sm-compass50Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello, my friends. Thankye to Myss Terrie for her warm welcome. :)

The inner spark of this community never ceases to amaze me, you know that?

I regret that I've been gone for... must be a year and more now. After that chaotic week when Yeesha returned, and it seemed clear that the cavern was headed for yet another closure, I decided to - how should I say it - pursue some tasks I'd been neglecting. It certainly helped to have access to the Myst book again. I'll probably tell the tale eventually. Around your trademark hearth of firemarbles, if all goes well.

And now, I hear, the stream's begun to flow again. I'm glad! I'm less wary of the Guilds than I used to be. The new quorum of Writers has a vitality that those authoritarian bureaucrats, like the Guardians, lacked. I'll be joining them without reservation.

As for the Unbound Hearts, I honestly don't know what their future is in the cavern. Things are fluid now; the system may not work the same way as last time. And I haven't spoken to any of our members, even Vormaen, in ages. But I still keep the philosophy, and if I have the chance to reopen our sanctuary neighborhood, it will be done.

Anyway. For anyone who made it through that self-indulgent recap, I just wanted to say hello, and I'm glad you've weathered the storm, and I hope we'll meet in D'ni in the not-too-distant future.

Shorah b'shemtee.

- Kaelri, via Altercor
Back to top Go down
Atheni33
Guide
Guide
Atheni33

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Shorah from an Unbound Heart   Shorah from an Unbound Heart Sm-compass50Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Shorah and welcome back Kaelri!
Back to top Go down
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shorah from an Unbound Heart   Shorah from an Unbound Heart Sm-compass50Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Shorah Kaelri, good to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorah from an Unbound Heart   Shorah from an Unbound Heart Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Shorah from an Unbound Heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: