Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Weekend!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Happy Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Weekend!   Happy Weekend! Sm-compass50Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:56 am

Hope everyone who's off celebrating with their families this weekend have a great time and be safe!

We actually stayed back this year, just to make sure we don't miss our granddaughter's birth. Probably won't be for another week or two, but we're not taking chances.

Turns out we had other reasons to stay back. A close friend of ours had his house burn down. Luckily, I kept the car that day and so my husband was with him getting a ride home when he got the call on his cell. Looks like a total loss. Our friend is a strong individual who has every right to be on full disability, but he's not. He works a full time job and runs a cattle ranch. All from crutches, wheelchair, and use of a gator. He's had a bad run this year, of things that most anyone else would have gave up from, but he didn't and just finally got things settling down, and now this happens Wednesday night. No official word yet, but they think it was an electrical short in the upstairs - a part of the house that's been closed off for years. Looks like it's a total loss for him - luckily the fire department got his gator out though.

My birthday is tomorrow, but not sure if I'll enjoy it. Really worried about friends. The worst is someone I'm not friends, exactly with, but we've been forming the friendship online and I believe I can soon call him a friend. He's 29 with heart problems and now back in hospital with a pulmonary embolism.

Not saying this crap to whine, but to say remember to be thankful for what you have, and please don't take your friends for granted while you're celebrating with your family.

And please be careful if you're brave enough to shop this weekend! We may go out tomorrow to a crazy town to shop in!
Back to top Go down

Happy Weekend!
Page 1 of 1