Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For A Little Expertise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Looking For A Little Expertise Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Little Expertise   Looking For A Little Expertise Sm-compass50Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:05 am

I was looking around in the Cleft and happened upon this 'stick' on the table and was wondering, if we have any linguistic friends around for a translation....literal or otherwise....I can seen 'r' 'eh' 't' 'ah' and then I'm lost...might be 'o' or 'u' then 'i'? then 'o'?

The closest I can get is Rehta Hoon ...But that is Pakistani...any help here?

Looking For A Little Expertise AV2at0VA
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Little Expertise   Looking For A Little Expertise Sm-compass50Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:06 pm

I'm still looking to see if anyone has ... haven't found anything yet. If all else fails, I'll post something and see if RAWA is still checking in and will respond. I thought I heard somewhere though that his MC is currently busy as one of the two working on getting the servers ready ... or maybe it's the policies and procedures of contributing to MORE. (Can't remember at this time.)

Also hoping someone else caught it and cleaned their picture up. This blasted monitor is so dark that I can't get a good look. (I really am trying to win the lottery so I can get a new one. )
Back to top Go down
Tomala
Guide
Guide
Tomala

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Little Expertise   Looking For A Little Expertise Sm-compass50Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 pm

Will a closer view help?

Looking For A Little Expertise Staff
Back to top Go down
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Little Expertise   Looking For A Little Expertise Sm-compass50Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:11 am

Loads better ... thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Little Expertise   Looking For A Little Expertise Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Little Expertise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myss Terrie's Forum :: Archival Vault :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: