Myss Terrie's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myss Terrie's Forum

Myss Terrie's forum is the online haven for members of the MOUL bevin, where we chat about life, the universe -- and everything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sharing a picture

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-06-16

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 pm

Just thought I'd save the first picture of my grand-daughter taken today.

And no ... I didn't lie about my age. I really am about the same age as Dedhead ...

sharing a picture Baby0001single
Back to top Go down
SeanMc74
SeanMc74

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-07-01

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 pm

Nice, congrats Ms. Isis
Back to top Go down
Azaia
Azaia

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-22

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Congrats ms isis, you've got a way to go to catch up with my seven, being a grandparent is great. You can spoil them rotten and send them home. and let the parents handle it Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gandhar
Guide
Guide
Gandhar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-21

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 pm

I tried to touch the hand to see where I was...I could have sworn the lower left of the palm lit up...LOL

sharing a picture AV1M5ojr
Back to top Go down
Myss Terrie
Admin
Admin
Myss Terrie

Number of posts : 88

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:14 pm

My son is 23 and while I look forward to the day when I have grandchildren I think Ian would benefit from being employed and moving out of my basement first. /sigh

So I get my granny jollies by spoiling my son's little half-sisters whom many of you met in the cavern at one time or another -- Erin (8 in Oct) and Katie (5 in Jan). Even as I write this I am surrounded by silk, muslin, lace and patterns to make some very special party dresses for the two little girls. Ian would never let me dress him up in Victorian silliness, but the girls love it I love you

When is this grandbaby due, Isis? So we can start a betting pool and work on URU based baby gifts. If you check La Casa's bookshelf there is an URU alphabet book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webmousepublications.com
ms. isis
Admin
Admin
ms. isis

Number of posts : 398

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 pm

I noticed the alphabet book .... If I'm not mistaken it's one I already checked the links in.

Daughter is due December 20th. The original due date was December 26th, so there's a lot of room to play there. Any medical mathematicians out there - baby is now 1 pound and 10 centimeters long.

(We can be jealous now ... my daughter has only gained 4 pounds so far.)

Her name is Keirsten Ella.

(And yes, I'm back ... actually ended up taking a local vacation because the trip idea didn't work out at the last minute.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sharing a picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: sharing a picture   sharing a picture Sm-compass50

Back to top Go down

sharing a picture
Page 1 of 1